When it comes to iconic skincare products the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum comes top to mind. Launched in 1982, this little brown bottle has a cult-like following with those who haven’t tried it often remarking “but I hear it’s great.” How popular is this iconic glass bottle? Currently 10 bottles are sold worldwide every single minute.
But is it worth it’s high price tag? The 1 oz bottle is $95 and the 1.7 oz bottle is $130, combined with the advances in epigenetics (the study of changes in organisms caused by modification of gene expression rather than alteration of the genetic code itself), this better improve my skin, give me a better credit rating and make my eggs no longer stick to the pan.
This is for the newly revamped formula that was released this past summer. It’s believed that 25% of aging is predetermined by your genes with the other 75% linked to environmental and lifestyle factors (wear that sunscreen y’all!) There are tons of clinical and sensory benefits with every drop as well as after three weeks of repeated use and after one bottle.
One dropper should have your skin more radiant and plumped with 72 hours worth of hydration, 8 hour antioxidant protection and skin barrier is strengthened.
Three weeks will show a reduction in lines, more plump and rested looking skin.
One bottle completed should leave your skin with a healthy glow and improved elasticity.
Firstly, I know that these photos are taken in completely different lighting – but you have to give me a break. It’s gloomy AF here in Vancouver and I depend on natural lighting so much. Just use your imagination a bit. After three weeks my skin texture had definitely improved and my overall redness was less noticeable. It left my skin glowy and it’s an ideal night serum. With hyaluronic acid, it really hangs on to whatever moisturizer I layered on top. My skin tends to be more on the oily-combo side but it is prone to dry patches on my cheeks and this really balanced my combo skin. I noticed the biggest improvement in the look was in my nose, which tends to be naturally red.
Everything about this product is luxe AF. The bottle is a beautiful ombre glass with a hefty weight to it and the gold detailing screams “das esspensive.” The product itself made a noticeable difference and I didn’t even use a full dropper every night. It’s definitely one of the products you have to be consistent with to see any results and if you had dry skin this would probably be even more effective on you than it was on me. It does have 4/5 stars on Sephora with over 2K review, which I do think is completely justified. The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair really does make your skin glowy and look like you got a good nights sleep.
Win a bottle of Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair (1.7 oz)
Did I debate keeping my extra bottle for myself? Definitely – but I do have a lot of skincare products to get through so I thought I would pass along the freebie to one of y’all.
One lucky Canadian winner will win a bottle of the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum valued at $130 CAD! To enter head to my Instagram page (@vickiduong) and find my Estée Lauder post for all the deets. Contest runs from January 13 until January 27. Good luck!
This contest is now closed. Congrats to Qwisun w from Vancouver, BC for winning a full sized bottle of the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum!