I am a sucker a Sephora sale. I know up to 20% off is not that much off when you take into consideration that give them hundred of dollars every year on products I know I don’t need. Nonetheless, here I am. Building that cart, prepping that credit card, LIKE A FOOL.
Anyways, please talk me out of buying all of these. Or if you end up buying anything I would love to know what you buy because I love a haul, even if it’s not my own.
- ROUGE: April 9 – 19, 20% off
- VIB: April 13 – 19, 15% off
- INSIDER: April 15 – 19, 10% off
These are the items I don’t feel that guilty for buying because these are items I replace repeatedly and if I wasn’t getting them at a discount I would eventually probably end up paying full price for them anyways.
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask ($26) is a cult favourite for a reason. Ultra lightweight, nourishing and leaves your lips ready for a good night’s sleep. It comes in a variety of scents, my personal fave being vanilla.
- BLUME Meltdown ($65) is my holy grail skincare product. I cannot say enough good things and I would buy it buy the barrel if I could. The best blemish treatment oil I have ever tried.
- PAT MCGRATH LABS Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil in Contour ($37) is my not-so-secret tool for my plump lips. The colour is perfect. It’s a true beige-brown that is the perfect nude and adds that extra oompf to my lips. Plus it’s waterproof so it stays put all day.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray ($41) was a Tik-Tok influenced purchase that has become a new favourite. I’ve used dozens of setting sprays but this one is top tier. The mist sprays fucking perfectly and it makes your makeup last all day and look seamless.
- BEAUTYBLENDER Makeup Sponge ($26) is an easy replenish-able item for me. Do I replace my sponges as often as I should? Absolutely not. But when it’s on sale I might as well swap it out.
ON MY WISH LIST
These are the things I have been lusting after. Do I need a single thing on this list? Absolutely not. Are they in my cart currently? No comment.
- LYS BEAUTY Triple Fix Serum Foundation ($28.50) checks so many boxes for me when it comes to complexion products. Certified clean, vegan, natural finish, medium coverage with hyaluronic acid. I do not need a need a new foundation, and yet, I am about to have one.
- KOSAS Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder ($45) is going to fix my credit score, I am convinced. I was browsing through IG and watched a beauty blogger I follow apply it and watched her pores DISAPPEAR. I want that for me, hence ADD IT TO THE CART.
- FRECK BEAUTY The Original Freckle ($37) is going to level up my look. Think about how adorable I am. Now think of that but with freckles. UNSTOPPABLE.
- GISOU Honey Infused Hair Perfume ($110) is an IG flatlay star. I’ve seen Gisou products all over IG but have yet to try it for myself so the sale might be the ideal time to pick up this hair perfume so I can smell as sweet as honey.
- DYSON Airwrap Styler ($700) – pfft. OBVIOUSLY. Am I going to buy it? No. Will I ever shut up about it? Also no.
All of these items are in my collection that I think are 100% worth the splurge plus they don’t need to be replaced very often. There are my top recommendations if you’re looking for something special.
- YVES SAINT LAURENT Libre Eau De Parfum ($130) smells like a missed connection writing itself. I’m serious. This is what an effortless cool person smells like. It’s sexy and bold, with a mix of lavender, orange and musk. I get compliments whenever I wear it and it’s totally worth the splurge.
- BRIOGEO Scalp Revival Scrub Shampoo ($54) has become a shower staple for me. My scalp is ultra sensitive and flakes easily so I need to treat it with speciality products. I cannot say enough good things about this scalp scrub shampoo. Exfoliates without being harsh and leaves my scalp feeling soothed and fresh.
- SOL DE JANEIRO Brazilian Bum Bum Cream ($59) is a purchase I don’t make often, but whenever I do, let me tell you, your girl smells delicious. It’s on the pricy side and I have lots of body moisturizers I love that are just hydrating and effective but the smell of this cream is second to none. Sol de Janeiro does make a fragrance but it’s no where near as delicious as the cream.
- FRESH BEAUTY Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask ($66) is your new skincare saver if you suffer from dehydrated skin. This two-step mask has a gel essence to be followed by a creamy mask. I promise you, you will wake up with more supple and dewy skin.
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette ($60) is the eyeshadow palette I recommend for anyone looking to get into eyeshadow. Each shadow is wearable and you can create easy everyday looks to deep sultry glam. The formula is ultra blendable, pigmented and the entire palette is so well thought-out. Not looking to commit quite yet? They also have a mini size for $38!